Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween Cards and Fun

Well, I wish my camera knew how to take pictures, lol. I tried twice and still can't get it. I need to take a photography course......hmmmmm, that's a thought for another year.
I have been playing in my craft room late at night , as my work schedule has left me drained. I was sitting there last night and my four year old wanted to scrapbook with me (he loves the ink :)) So...all Close to My Heart except the glitter......

My cricut pumpkin....born from a CTMH bulletin board post and altered a bit. If I can find where I put the link, I will add it here.
See the witch in the back? She is scared of the camera and fades out on me. This is the best photo so far. She is a resist technique with Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder (it's two toned :)) and black ink sponged over the August SOTM from Close to My Heart. I used the Mischief paper pack, also CTMH. I will try to get a better pic' for you to see her. She's a spooky one, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please stop and say hi. I love to know I'm not alone out there!