Monday, March 2, 2009

Moose be time to play :)



Finally had a chance to play again. I just bought a bunch of new stamps from clear dollar stamps and have been itching to use them. I got the Garden Sheet from Rare Image Rubber Stamps too,which I want to get using (see the little Robin on the nest?)I love her artistry! However I needed to get some Birthday cards done that cried out for this little moose. For these cards, I used my cuttlebug and nesties, the metal strip is a coffee can seal run through the cuttlebug and embossing folder. hmmm, what did I forget to mention? oh yah...inside the sentiment is 'it moose be time for another birthday' with pine trees and ferns in the background (stamped)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please stop and say hi. I love to know I'm not alone out there!