Monday, February 23, 2009

Acetate Play

This card was created for an anniversary and in response to the cuttlebug challenge on their blog. The front is acetate embossed with my cuttlebug folder and the letters are cut out from the CB as well and glued on the front of the acetate with flowers and bling attached :) The tulips at the bottom are CTMH...I love that stamp! I punched holes at the top to attach the acetate to the inside of the card, greeting behind the tulips on the inside. It didn't scan well to show the acetate, but I love this technique!

3 comments:

  1. this is such a great layout! I love the word on the front! and the colors!!
    thanks for joining us this week on the cuttlebug challenge! i can't wait to see what you do for this week's challenge!
    http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie! Thanks for leaving a comment at Clearly iStamp and yes, Luminarte is going out of business. When I wrote the tutorial and made the link everything was just fine. I did e-mail and Leslie from Luminarte said that they are considering options for the twinkling H2O's and of course she will continue to create products. So sad... There one of those fun things that I don't use nearly enough, but I sure like having them around. Make sure to link your project and I'll come take a look when you get time to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so gorgeous
    :)
    Thank you so much for playing with us :)
    Your card will be featured on the 26th at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please stop and say hi. I love to know I'm not alone out there!