Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mother's Day


I started this card eons ago....well the image anyway. Thanks to Mel of Mel Stampz fame, I printed out script paper and gesso'd it and let that dry. I then printed a digi from sweet'n'sassy images on it and embossed it (note to self, use antistatic sheet next time) My printer didn't like that, but the results are Fantastic, Super fragalistically so. The texture is amazing!!!! and it looks cool and copics love it!! The red paper is the ruched paper from Paper Temptress and I used nesties to cut it out.


I framed the inside with the leftover TJ, Pearl Ex something technique, cuz I couldn't resist using every last scrap. That image is sweet'n'sassy too and done the same way. Sentiment is CTMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please stop and say hi. I love to know I'm not alone out there!