Friday, March 30, 2012

Creative Chemistry with Tim Holtz

I have been busy these last two weeks taking an online course with Tim Holtz. It's all about how inks are created and how to make them work together. Of course this is primarily aimed at Ranger Inks and the Tim Holtz line, but I thought.....hmmmmm.....would this help me to play with my existing CTMH inks and get more out of them. So, here are my TAGS, with CTMH inks as I do not own any distress inks and subsituting freely as I needed to. For the Stain Tech's I used Lindy's Stamp Gang Stains and got that delectable shimmer on the projects.
Day 2
Day 8
Day 3 - I had no glossy paper, so I used HP photo paper, it seemed to work fine, but I am going to try this again when my glossy paper arrives. You cannot see the black archival stamping on the background of this last tag, due to my poor photography...I love this tech. in real life!
Day 4 - I used the art philosophy cricut cart to cut out the number background to make my stencil....a little smaller may have worked better, but I like this tech. (the middle tag). The last tag....no cut and dry felt, so I used an abd pad from the hospital. We will see if it lasts as long. The effect is stunning on this detailed stamp!
Day 5
Day 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please stop and say hi. I love to know I'm not alone out there!