Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Creative Chemistry with Tim Holtz - Embossing Techniques

I love the rusty enamel technique. Truly my favourite so far and I see using it lots. I need to get some of the Distress Embossing Powder.

I also had a chance to play along with Tim Holtz's EAster tag. I love this little guy and thank you CanadianNickel for the easter bunny so I could play along.

I printed out the postcard from a site (I need to get back to you with the link :( ) Used MFT's grass die with kraft paper and pear ink direct to paper over top and sanded lightly off. I cut my own bow out freehand and used kids glitter glue to pretty it up. The damask embossing folder in the background and a kraft tag from the ARt philosophy cart. I think that sum's it up. i LOVE it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please stop and say hi. I love to know I'm not alone out there!