Monday, May 5, 2014

No Frameworks Here - Improvize

I started to make Tims tag in April, of course I didn't get it posted in time and I never followed it that closely anyway. So the background is distress paint/ink and tissue tape and I evolved from there. I found this gorgeous blog from a link on www.timholtz.com , and wanted to try her technique for the frameworks. I don't own any frameworks die's yet, Linda! Its on my list ;) I encourage you to look at the Layers of Ink blog and try this technique on your own, she explains it so well.
 


 
I made two cards, because it was so much fun :D. You just slather a good layer of embossing paste on the page and push your die cuts into it until the paste pushes up around the edges, add a few stamps and rub ons and WOW! Most of the embelllishments/stamps/ and paste are from Linda's fabulous shop at www.thefunkiejunkie.com , some are from my ''I must use what I have" stash that I am trying to whittle down.


 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic improvising!! I loved that idea too and you've really made super use of it here. Mind you, I do recommend that die - sorry, Frameworks dies are really addictive but so useful! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please stop and say hi. I love to know I'm not alone out there!