Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Iridescent Pearl and Copics, mmmhmmmm


I created this card for a recent grad. I used Iridescent Pearl paper to colour on, It's really different as the ink does not absorb at all. I used up my scraps, since they suit this Sweet Pea image to a tee! The sketch is Clear Dollars blog challenge. The fibres are from ctmh. Thanks for looking! For some reason the shine of the cardstock does not come through and the shading on her face is blotchy...not like that in real life!I actually found that I finally had the shading on the face done nicely :(

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure it's great in person, I've colored on threr shimmer paper before, it looks really pretty, thanks for joining us at cic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Connie! I love your colors and fibers. So glad you played along with the sketch challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for playing along with the CIC challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the sketch!! Your fibers are just the perfect addition. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please stop and say hi. I love to know I'm not alone out there!