Thursday, November 5, 2009

Shaker Card Snowman


Well, the card is cool, but I can't take pictures to save my life :) . I used a free digi image from the Copic Buzz group (doodle bean digital designs is the sponsor) on PCP as the background. Close to My Heart stamped snowflakes in acrylic white paint and on the (too cool) medallion that I made with embossing powder and stamping into it while still hot to get the snowflake image! The Card template and idea is from Technique Junkies Dec 06 newsletter. I coloured the snowman with twinkling h20's so he is sparkly and shiny under that glare! This card is the one I will be giving my nieces and nephews, cuz they will LOVE it! Point to note, I used glitter from the dollar store, not such a good idea as it sticks to the acetate.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please stop and say hi. I love to know I'm not alone out there!