Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mo's Glitzy Challenge (and her stamp too!)



I love Mo's Digital Art since I discovered her (thanks Mel) and I love Mel Stampz blog too! I saw the silver embossed image there and borrowed the idea. The nestie behind the image is cut from the sealer to a coffee can (yup I get people to save them for me, they are the perfect size and thickness to play with and I Recycle too!) It doesn't crinkle like tinfoil. Coloured the image with copics and glued glitter for snow at the base of the tree. Oh yah, I added a few stickles to bling it up more....This card is gorgeous, but didn't scan well at all :( That's all, I think :)

The first card is essentially the same with a stampavie stamp and no foil, just a scrap of paper :) this card is the best I have made in a while...very elegant, to my eye. And the piece d'resistance....the Paper Temptress (www.papertemptress.com)order arrived and I used the Iridescence Cryogen White paper. It shimmers and even when coloured the shimmer shines through! So its sparkly everywhere! I LOVE this paper, gonna haveta get more....it's like dessert ;P

6 comments:

  1. How cute both your cards are! What a cool idea to use the seals from the cans for foil paper, very thrifty, and it looks terrific. So glad you found your way over to Mo's it's a really neat group of very talented gals. Have fun with it...Barb H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recycling! Glad you could join us this week in Mo's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the coffe foil covers is a great idea. I really like both cards good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing the sparkle with us at Mo's this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the 'green' tip.. great use of the foil. And thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. Best, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie, great card, Thanks for playing in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please stop and say hi. I love to know I'm not alone out there!