Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tags 2 and 3

ARGH, uploading and photo taking have been the bane of this endeavour. My photo's are too dark or won't focus....and my computer has forgotten how to pull the pic's from the camera. Well, enough grumping.
I am using what I have, and the kraft resist paper was not part of my stash, so I downloaded some sheet music, used clear embossing powder and stamped the HOLIDAY on it. I stamped an image up in the upper left side as well, which didn't show up in the photo...but no open images in my stamps, so it stayed black :( The reindeer was cut on my cricut from the Winter Wonderland cartridge and the star and tinsel are from the kids craft bucket. I used brown cardstock spritzed with Tattered Angels glimmer mist in Coffee Shop for sparkle and cut the border from the Art Philosopy Cartridge.
My reindeer is fabric run through the xyron and stuck on scrap cardstock (yup, I will be doing this again :)It looks cool!) Brown Bag CTMH ink sponged around the edges and popped on pop dots. My hammer and eyelet maker dented the brads. Yeah....Love the hammer.
Tag #3 is a stretch, but I like it all the same. I embossed across the top of the tag , pulled ribbon from my stash (my mother in laws old sewing stuff) and teh snowman was a leftover from Tag #4. It was too small and ended up with the neatest blue outline from sitting in the splash on my desk while I completed the tag. The holly and berries are CTMH...the Art Philosophy and bling. The Cedar is Martha Stewarts punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please stop and say hi. I love to know I'm not alone out there!