Monday, December 12, 2011

Tags 6 and 7

TAG 6

I loved this technique! I will do that again. I used acrylic paint rather than the ranger ink and made it a birthday tag for a little guy that is having a party next week. I took a chipboard letter and painted it red, covered it in liquid glass, added a few beads on a wire and TAHDAH :)


TAG 7

ohhh, I had so much fun with this tag. I used my Lindys Stamp Gang Metallic Starbursts for the background and CTMH Jingle Borders stamp lightly stamped on the background. Another retired CTMH - for the No peeking embossed stamp. I cut the greenery out on the cricut. I didn't have glassine paper so I used the backing from my Xyron and crumbled it up....worked like a charm :) I will be saving more of that.

1 comment:

Hi! Please stop and say hi. I love to know I'm not alone out there!