Monday, December 5, 2011

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas

I decided to play along with Tim this year and create the 12 tags of Christmas at least as many as I can. I don't have a lot of Tim Holtz toys, so I am improvising quite a bit, using Technique Junkies and Close to My Heart and my fertile imagination, lol. I have already learned new techniques and magic tricks that my kids are using to make their own ornaments :)Come play along with me at Tim Holtz's blog .
For this tag, I cut the snowman out of the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge, sprayed him with Lindy's Stamp Gang Bachelor Button Blue and Azure Sea Aster starbursts, then used the Feb/March 2011 technique from the Technique Junkies Newsletter called Faux Barn Wood (My all time fav) since my crackle paint finally bit the dust. The rest of the supplies are Close to My Heart.

For Day 5, I didn't have reverse written stamps, so I created a HOHO one with the 'A typeface' from CTMH August Special. You can use any background stamp as well. I used Martha Stewarts Cedar Bough punch to create a wreath. The rest of the adornments are old stock that I have lying around and never seem to use. Now to go back and make the first three tags, lol. I am having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please stop and say hi. I love to know I'm not alone out there!