Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 - Tag 3 Funkie Junkie style!

Ugh, I need a picture taking course. This tag is stunning IRL. Based on the funkie junkie's tag #3, loosely, I liked the colours and the snowman and borrowed the frosty ;).  I used the snowman from the Tim Holtz mini's, popped him up (stamped underneith first) and crackle painted him. I used the old CTMH markers which are similar to the new Tim Holtz ones and coloured over the crackle before popping him on the tag. The background is simply foam brushed ink spritzed with water. Now, the snowflakes were a freebie from the Funkie Junkie Boutique with an order I placed and the Frosty was embossed with a sparkly white embossing powder I received as a gift. The ribbons are from CTMH, the loopy one being the kraft border remnant with glitter dumped on the sticky side and adhered with glue to the tag.
Check out the Funkie Junkie Boutique in January, they are sponsoring this challenge and are having an amazing reopening sale come January.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please stop and say hi. I love to know I'm not alone out there!