Monday, December 17, 2012

Tag 12 - Noel, Noel, Funkie style!

As soon as I saw this tag, I thought of Tims rusted enamel tech from last years 12 Tags. So off I went...
I used the seasonal colours of distress inks and followed Tims tech. I had cut out a bunch of lamps from corrugated cardboard earlier and painted this one with the pewter distress stain that I got from thefunkiejunkie festived him up with leftover cedar boughs from tag 10 and a silver bow. I added a little liquid embroidery snow and a lamp (burned out Christmas tree bulb, can you see it in my tiny pic??) THickers letters for Noel and I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!! All 12 tags and one of my favourites at the end! YAY Linda for initiating this challenge :) I needed it to get out of my no crafting rut, now the ideas are floating around my head for gifts and fun......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Please stop and say hi. I love to know I'm not alone out there!