Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Oh, My Painted Ducklings!

 I dared to bring out the watercolours for this sketch. It's not a perfect painting. funny, I see the faults. My husband doesn't. Gotta love that guy. With the gesso in the background it has a cool texture. This is with watercolour crayons.


This one will not come out the right way up, no matter what I do :P. I didn't use the gesso for it and the colours didn't blend as nicely. I like the touch of orange and I am half tempted to go back on the first one and add a little in......probably not a good idea, my 5 year old tells me!


2 comments:

  1. What precious little ducks! Love the painting and the inspiration below! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little watercolour ducks - really beautifully done.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Please stop and say hi. I love to know I'm not alone out there!